practicing languages outside the classroom is more fun!
ABLA has been organising language exchange events since 2014 and it has become the must-go destination for all those interesting in practicing languages in Ibiza outside the classroom. We always meet in trendy bars around town because hey! languages are more fun when you´re drinking beer right? (If you´re not a drinker, you´re might be interested in ABLA Outdoors.)
We practice mainly English & Spanish, but all languages and levels are welcome to our events. Don´t be afraid to come on your own, specially if you´re new on the island, because the friendly ABLA members will welcome you to the group and will be more than happy to chat with you.
How it works
- Look at our events calendar and look for the next ABLA event in Ibiza.
- RSVP on Facebook and let us know you´re coming.
- Write on the Facebook event´s wall the languages you speak and the languages you would like to practice.
- Share the event with your friends on Facebook (the might want to come with you) :p
- Arrive on time to the event.
- Upon arrival, Jimmy the host will give you a sticker with your name/nickname, the languages you speak & the languages you´d like to practice. Also, if you´re single and proud, you´ll also get a red heart on your sticker to let everyone else know.
- Once you have your sticker, Jimmy will introduce to you to other ABLA members who speak the languages you need to practice to get you talking in no time.
5€ per person
- Apart from practicing languages & meeting new people, we normally play games and we always tend to have Dj´s, special deals on drinks & food and other surprises.